I'm sorry but a bunch of three year olds who only kinda know what they're doing is hilarious.
And wonderful.
And sweet.
Littlest Monkey had a BLAST. We were a bit punk at first, but I'm sure that's more to do with being three, than really being pissy. Apparently being three means "I don't like" anything. Ever.
So here is Dad and the monkey right before the game.
As you can WELL imagine, three year old blastball requires OODLES of concentration, as seen here.
Anywho, after we found the treasure, we got into the game. :)
And then there are times that as a mom, or budding photographer, you get the money shot. The one that captures the essence of the day and the moment. I'm really proud of this one...
So our first game was a true BLAST, and we're looking forward to another game this Saturday!





Oh my gosh...the photos got cuter and cuter as they went!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun!
Next time I'm taking pics of the other team too cause half of them had to be carried to the bases they didn't want to do it so bad! Awesome :)
ReplyDeleteOh those are priceless pics! Great job!!!
ReplyDelete